Pool & Tennis Courts - Opening Guidelines
Posted on Jun 12th, 2020
Dear Loire Valley Members:
First and foremost, we hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy. With your cooperation and assistance, we have developed a plan to open the tennis courts, pool, and bathrooms. Although we can reopen based upon recent governmental modifications, maintaining the health and safety of our residents remains our highest priority. We direct everyone to follow CDC guidance 1 to slow the spread of COVID-19 and protect themselves and fellow residents. You must take personal responsibility to follow the rules, and do not put yourself or others at risk. Please note that we do not maintain on-site management to enforce the rules.
► Date to Re-Open: Friday, June 12, 2020
► Restricted Daily Pool Hours: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
► Spa & Water Fountain will remain closed until further notice.
► Pool Furniture is being set to follow distancing requirements. Do not move pool or tennis furniture.
► A new web-based system is being implemented immediately for tennis court reservations. An e-mail will be sent shortly advising residents how to register and reserve a court. No more chalkboard!
- Residents to swim only with members of their own household and maintain a socially safe distance of 6 feet or greater from other non-household members.
- Residents are not permitted to have parties and/or social gatherings.
- Residents must enter & exit the pool area with a mask on. You must wear a mask when using the bathrooms.
- Simply put “If you see something, say something” regarding enforcement as we must “police our own” or incur the significant expense of having a paid staff member (which is not budgeted).
- Please do not be offended if a fellow resident asks you to follow the posted rules or guidelines.
- Residents that do not follow the posted rules/guidelines will be subject to having their pool/tennis court privileges temporarily suspended.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, cover coughs and sneezes, and avoid the pool & tennis area if you or a household member are experiencing symptoms of illness including a fever of 100 or above, sore throat, runny nose, chills, sneezing, coughing, abdominal pain or diarrhea.
- Everyone must clean tables, chairs and restrooms after each use. There is a sanitation kit available.
- If you have disinfectant wipes, please share and help clean off gates, latches, pool handrails, restroom door handles, light switches, toilets, faucets and dispensers after each use. Bring hand sanitizer.
- If the community as a whole cannot follow the rules and guidelines the pool and/or tennis courts will be closed again. We simply cannot create more risk to all of the residents because certain people may/may not believe in the severity of the pandemic situation and the associated rules/guidelines.
For Questions, please call 619-697-3191, Therese Chrzan, Community Association Manager
On Behalf of the Loire Valley Board of Directors